Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bulgin waterproof connectors for Xcal

borntofli

Which model is the best, the mini or the 400?? It seems they have different diameter for where the cable goes into it..... What is the correct size???

Thank you for any help.........

I'm wanting to use my wot on it for the dry/wet sand and use the 10" for in the water.....

errik or OBN uses a couple of different connectors as well as hard wired coils. They should be along in awhile and can help you I'm sure. You may try doing a search for those coil connectors here and in the Modifications forum. Good Luck and HH :minelab:

I have the Bulgin Mini Buccaneers on one of my Excals and have not had any issues with it as of yet. That being said, I have not tried it in saltwater and have heard from multiple sources that they sometimes cause falsing issues.

The Mini Buccaneer comes with the correct size of seal for the standard Minelab coil cable and the Sunray cables. The cable on the WOT is a little thicker, so you may have to order the larger seal, but I'm not 100% certain.

i did not like the mini or the 400 now i just hard wire my coils

TC said:
i did not like the mini or the 400 now i just hard wire my coils
Same here, did not work well for the coil in saltwater, like the signal was leaking out......I use them with the HeadPhones. No problems...

I would check with Eric, think he used the ones from Doc's detecting supplies..No problems