Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Busted relic huntin

jimpugh

Naw, not THAT... kind of busted.... we in the choir.....

anybody can find big silver with the CTX 3030 its idiot proof..... bullet proof.... what have you ....

but look at the little silver 12 -37 found with the seventeen inch Monster coil at 12 inches....

word of warning .....better be strong like Popeye....

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll218/jimpugh/DSC01666.jpg

Happy Trails
jimpugh

:yo: Nice one. I just got my big coil and I'm itching to swing that bad boy. The days are still getting shorter and the winter solstice cannot get here quickly enough. Soon very soon.

Wow, what a great find Jim! I found my first seated half dime this fall - I can't even imagine a busty-one!

That is a beauty :clapping:

n/t

Good stuff Jim. It is impressive to find small silver with a large coil. But to find silver coin that small, that deep and with a coil that large.... truly speaks of your knowledge of (and ability with) the CTX 3030 and the 17-inch coil. Congrats. HH Randy