Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Butch Voss, a friend in trouble....

VT Dave

This was posted on the CMD forum and I verified it with Mike(MI)

Please remember Butch!

Butch got into respitory distress on Wednesday night before Thanksgiving and was admitted into ICU at our local hospital. He is having an irregular heart beat along with the lung problem. A brain scan has cofirmed that he has had 2 light strokes sometime in the past.He will have a lung scan tomorrow(Monday, 26). Let me just say he is doing ok at this time and has been allowed to go to step-down in the (IC)unit. I will post more as we know more, so just keep him in your prayers.
Lori

Thanks friends,

Dave

Any way we can send him our best Dave? He is in our thoughts and prayers.

Calm seas

Mikie

Mike(MI) called him expecting an answering machine but talked to his wife. She brought him home last night and he is resting comfortably on some meds.

In his words, "I'd rather be hunting!"

His wife said it was a local hospital, but he's home now.

I told him to get well and we were all concerned about him. I don't want to bother him too much but will call again in a few days

I've spoken with him a few times over the years in the forums here. Nice guy. Hopefully he is on the mend. George-CT

n/t

Butch is a friend and a good person. If by chance there is anything I can do,I will glady do it.Otherwise,I will do the only thing I know to do for him.I will remember him in prayer

here on this forum, and that he has been sorely missed by many of us. He is a fine story teller, but he is also a big guy and stong who can pull though this with the help of our thoughts and prayers. So, if he won't answer us, maybe Dave can tell him we are all still here, carrying on and keeping him forever in our hearts. When he is better, maybe he will come back and let us know. :) I bet he is not a very good patient right now, in the middle of deer season. He belongs to a big club, and I think he cooked for all of them. I bet they are missin' him to. I would call, but don't have a good phone number for him. Send it to me Royal, if you get a chance. :)