Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

C T X ARM CUFF

chadwick

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy my wife a different arm cuff. The one that came with the ctx is WAY to big for her arm. I would like to have neoprene lining if possible thanks for your time

Check with forum sponsor Chuck @ Indian Nations Detectors 918-906-9912.
I know he sells a real nice aftermarket one.
Cheeks

An alternative to a new arm cuff is to get a minelab padded cover from any dealer. This is not a very good picture of mine but I sure like it and my arm does not move around in it.

[attachment 270330 armcuff.jpg]

Yes Indian Nations , Chuck can Help, Mickfin

Well Im thinking that I have a old pair of neoprene waders . I think ill just make a sleeve to fit her arm . Thanks to all that responed if I cant get it to work ill just buy one .

Arm sleeves that are used for football or other sports work well. They are available in different sizes and thickness. The best part is they are cheap... nes

Larry, I can't find anything about the arm cuff that you mentioned on the Minelab site. Is only available from a dealer?

Any Minelab dealer should be able to get you the cover that I have on mine. I think it was made for the Excalibur but fits nicely on the CTX.

I have used it for over a month and it is great will not move. I also used the cover that came with my GPX and they are great together. Just check with Chuck he is great to work with.