Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Call me lucky Another walker today same park!!!!!

Mark kus

Just unbelievable I hunted the same park different area right as you drive in the rotary circle turns up a 1946 this time 3 in less than a week!
I hoping gold coin soon???!!! Lol
Using the good old nox field 2 recovery 4 sensitivity 25 iron bias 0 no discrimination!
I had a few wheats and clad change no silver dimes or quarters but that’s ok!
HH
MARK
147A96C1-66EE-4ABA-AA61-28AF5AEE459F.jpeg
BFBCEFB0-6536-44BE-9CEC-A493B8FA34A8.jpeg
854C266A-530A-40F6-8021-3FA6B540D290.jpeg

Today I had my phone here’s a quick video of the dig.

I guess I will have to call you “Lucky”
You are killing it Mkus
Great work!

Love those Walker's - probably the best looking coin ever minted in the US - well done !

Love those Walker's - probably the best looking coin ever minted in the US - well done !
Yep me to I guess the designer designed the mercury dime to.
Mark

You have a very good chance on the possibility of a gold coin being found there. With all those silver coins you have recovered, it wouldn’t surprise me!

You have a very good chance on the possibility of a gold coin being found there With all those silver coins you have recovered, it wouldn’t surprise me!
Yep I keep on thinking that today was another unbelievable hunt there hunted the entrance and got my oldest coins 1850-1880 in that park!!! And some very old relics 1800’s
Be posting them later!

Yep I keep on thinking that today was another unbelievable hunt there hunted the entrance and got my oldest coins 1850-1880 in that park!!! And some very old relics 1800’s
Be posting them later!
Definitely stellar finds...you’ve got a heck of a spot for sure....Funny things happen you know because, when you talk or think about something..it seems to follow...I truly believe you have a chance on finding a gold coin..It would be cool!

Definitely stellar finds...you’ve got a heck of a spot for sure....Funny things happen you know because, when you talk or think about something..it seems to follow...I truly believe you have a chance on finding a gold coin..It would be cool!
Thanks I have found one already a five dollar in my avatar my first year back detecting in 2016 another would be nice today was no slouch of a hunt some cool relics there and old coins also.
Mark

Nice finds. I had about the same experience on a worn out park over a one week period several years ago. Not sure if rust just went away all of a sudden or not. 2 per each trip and only 2 trips. Sled hill that had been beat to death for years. Lots of wasted trips since though. Neat looking coming out of the ground.

Nice finds. I had about the same experience on a worn out park over a one week period several years ago. Not sure if rust just went away all of a sudden or not. 2 per each trip and only 2 trips. Sled hill that had been beat to death for years. Lots of wasted trips since though. Neat looking coming out of the ground.
Nice my buddy just pulled another walker yesterday a 1937 and two mercury dimes!!!

Well done Mark, they must have Easter egg hunts there and threw halves on the ground, that's a lot of halves!
HH Jeff

Wow, you're really killing it at that park!

I've dug only one Walker, at an old rodeo arena a year ago. A few weeks ago I was at a pounded park and looking down in a hole saw the edge of a big silver. When I pulled it out of the hole I was really disappointed - it was the bottom quarter of a 1944 Walker that had been cut by mowing equipment. Briefly looked for the larger part of the coin, but am pretty sure it was found many years ago. A really bittersweet find!

Nicest looking coin ever made imo.. Congrats on the haul. I follow your threads and you really do great in the finds dept

Thanks guys yeah this park is big surprisingly no silver quarters dimes and halves I’m not complaining 4 in three weeks not to bad! Couple more finds from the park yesterday
C9DA63D6-44A1-4E86-A05C-BB22FE345FA4.jpeg