Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a few accessories?

Goldmanjace

Hi

I need a few parts for my Etrac. I am looking for 2 sets of coil washers (the ones that go on the lower shaft, not the teardrop ones) and 2 of the original coil screws and if possible an original minelab environmental cover. I have found a few places where I can buy just one of these items but then postage is an incredible 30 dollars??? I would like to buy all these from one supplier so I only have to pay postage once and for a reasonable postage price, I mean really, these items only weigh a little and not enough to justify 30 dollars shipping within the US. If anyone can help me out, please let me know.

If you find someone who sells the ORIGINAL style coil nuts, I want some too. All I have found are generic nylon bolts and nuts.

I think I got all that from KellyCo. But it was a major hassle for them to get across that I wanted an orignal DD 11" Pro-coil cover. The first thing they sent me was a white frisbee, then next it was a coil cover for an Excaliber. Finallly they got it right. I used my minelab coupons so it really didn't cost me anything. Give BigBoyHobbies a try or one of the other sponsers here and see what comes about.

NebTrac

NebTrac said:
I think I got all that from KellyCo. But it was a major hassle for them to get across that I wanted an orignal DD 11" Pro-coil cover. The first thing they sent me was a white frisbee, then next it was a coil cover for an Excaliber. Finallly they got it right. I used my minelab coupons so it really didn't cost me anything. Give BigBoyHobbies a try or one of the other sponsers here and see what comes about.

NebTrac

what minelab coupons?

Go to the top of the forum page and click on Detector Depot. They have always had the accessories I needed and they are close to me. I like the Sun-Ray cover better myself. I have an original ML cover on my Safari and the Sun-Ray on my E-Trac. If they have what you want Lynn or Kristy will send it right out and not hold you up. HH :minelab:

Goldmanjace said:
NebTrac said:

NebTrac

what minelab coupons?

They came with my machines back in '09. Don't know if they still do it or not.

NebTrac

I've had great service from both Indian Nations and NWI Detectors and both are forum sponsors. Fast service and very reasonable shipping.

That is whom I always buy from. I am waiting for a response from them, I really like them and they are always my first choice.