Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can you eliminate Icons

Rob in (Ca)

I came from The DFX and now have the V3i, and can not seem to get rid of the icons, like I could with the DFX. Also on the Spectrograph can you make the graph go up and down, like the DFX, instead of the graph going sideways.

Expert menu, Icon table, Custom, Edit will let you make all kinds of changes to your Icons.

I never heard of the Spectagraph going sideways, it should work like the DFX except with three frequencies.

Are you talking about the pinpointing going sideways?

I saw a video somewhere on the net and his V3i's Spectrograph was like the DFX's ....I will spend more time in the menu system ....thanks Rob

If you go to single frequency, the spectagraph will look more like the DFX, but why would you want to? Take advantage of what the V has to offer.

If you just want to get rid of the icons go to expert menu - configure - search - Spectragraph - screen top and un-check icons.

Although I don't really pay attention to the icons, I never thought of having them disabled from screen display.

They just clutter the screen. I have them off on my detectors. Rob