Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CANNOT UPDATE TO 2.O

martygene

I have had Deus' 1 & 2... did many updates. I cannot get this to update. Windows 11 so is this the problem?
no matter what USB port I plug the cable in i get device not recognized.
I don't see anywhere to get the software to do the update other than the site that I signed in to and it shows the D2, and headphones... is that the actual software or just a tutorial? any help would be appreciated. thanks.

It’s not that it won’t recognize your computer, it’s probably not recognizing the step you are trying to perform.
Updating to 2.0 drove me nuts so I waited until the next morning and went step by step according to the video and was able to update.

Don’t lose confidence, just try again and follow their instructions.

is this where we do the update or is it a tutorial? can anyone give me the actual link to the software please?

Attachments

• Capture.JPGdeus update.JPG
    Capture.JPGdeus update.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 20
is this where we do the update or is it a tutorial? can anyone give me the actual link to the software please?
On the Remote your suppose to get to where it says, ‘Update’
Your PC screen is where the software is downloaded from the XP site.

Watch the update instructions video on the XP site

I know, thanks. There seems not to be a connection between the remote and the computer. I don't think the computer likes usb 3.0 as the deus is usb 1.0...
Worse now is that the remote is stuck on update screen and won't shut off oven when not connected to the pc. I think I'm screwed.

If you have multiple USB port on your computer try a different port , I have 2 ports on mine and when I plug in to my left port it said it didn't recognize device so I plug in to the one on the right port it updated. You might be in the same boat as I was. Worth a try.

I have had Deus' 1 & 2... did many updates. I cannot get this to update. Windows 11 so is this the problem?
no matter what USB port I plug the cable in i get device not recognized.
I don't see anywhere to get the software to do the update other than the site that I signed in to and it shows the D2, and headphones... is that the actual software or just a tutorial? any help would be appreciated. thanks.
I've used windows 7 still with updates it can be a pain
Mark

If you have multiple USB port on your computer try a different port , I have 2 ports on mine and when I plug in to my left port it said it didn't recognize device so I plug in to the one on the right port it updated. You might be in the same boat as I was. Worth a try.
Cool. Thanks. I'll try but my remote is stuck on the update screen. Can't do anything

You could try an USB hub. Check also if the connection cable is properly connected to the remote and if there are no bent pins. I dislike the round plug. Does the remote charge through the connection?
The tutorial screen is the interactive update process.

If I recall correctly, wait until the battery has fully discharged and put it on the charger and wait until it's fully charged.
Then you should be back to square one and can try the update again.

Cool. Thanks. I'll try but my remote is stuck on the update screen. Can't do anything
I had the same problem.....I ended up contacting my dealership and they sent me a form to send it to have it repaired.

It seems that any update erases the customized programs . . . am I correct? Mine are gone. Glad I only had a few of them in there.

I finally got 'er done !!! the big bugaboo for me was when a window pooped up on the upper left I had to click on where it said 2.o and then it let me connect...