Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cant' stand it any longer !

I am sure you will like your new toy , please keep us informed on how she performs - lucky you . This new whites looks like a very nice machine.

Sonny(IN) said:
selling my xl pro

:cry:

Say it ain't so. Can't blame you though. We're jealous! Enjoy the new detector and please keep us posted on your thoughts after some field use.

The Vision is the only detecter that could cause me to give up my XL PRO.
I told my XL PRO to buy me a VISION ,I have a lot of hunting to do.
I just can't give up my XL PRO(You will have to pry it from my cold dead hands)

You and Greg should get a frequent flyer card:rofl:

I think I will be joining you guys before long. Just gotta figure out how to break it to the wife:stretcher:

HH

DJH

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this new Vision machine stuff, but I had a weak moment that I had to peek. Then reading the post's/replies, I achieved another weak moment - I was so weak I gave in, or is it y'all made me go get one :poke:

Welcome to the family with a "Vision".......:rofl:

not/will not part with my 6000 Pro XL. I need to get a Vision and put more time in with it, but what little 'playing' I was able to do yesterday convinced me of two things:

1.. I still have a place for the 6000 Pro XL/XL Pro, and an IDX Pro for that matter.

2.. The wireless headphones are more comfortable that I imagined, and the audio is absolutely great! Easily worth the added cost.

There still is no such thing as a 'perfect' all purpose detector, but for many the Vision is going to satisfy them just fine. If you do a lot of hunting in a variety of applications, well, it doesn't hurt to have one or two models to compliment the Vision.

Just my early morning thoughts.

Monte

I hope you have a test garden as I'd love to see some short comparison tests: Vision vs. Etrac.

I live in the upstate of SC. If anyone has a Vision I'd like to test it against my F75 in my "garden".