Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can't they put a clock on the Equinox 600 & 800

Digger 45

It would be such a great help to have a clock on the Nox, so many times i have to stop and look at my watch to see what time it is, especially when you only have a couple of hours and have to get back to do other things. Minelab if you are reading this couldn't it be in the next update this i'm sure is something many Nox owners would like to have.

A clock would be unwanted clutter for me. If I look at my watch 4 times in a two hour hunt it would only cut my hunt time by about 20 seconds, probably less. HH Jim Tn

I never wore a watch or had one with me--I went by the sun's time of day Or by the traffic, if near roads or a highway while detecting, I liked to get started home before traffic was too heavy & besides that my aching body would be telling me it was time to quit! OH ME: OH MY!!!! Never hunted when I had appts because I got too dirty when I was a swingin' & a diggin' to leave & go to any! Men usually don't worry about DIRT--for many are Construction Workers needing to attend to business before or after work! Ma

It would have to remain on all the time to keep time, so you would have a lot of dead batteries.

My buddies Deus has a clock on it. That thing has a small screen, too. Not sure, don't know actually, how the Deus works, but on two occasions his batteries were low. Once with the coil and once with the headphones?? He thought he had them charged. Maybe in his case it was user error??? HH jim tn

Sorry i mentioned it, sounds like most of most of you can't tell time so i see that you have no need for a watch.
Digger 45, when I posted this same idea on another thread I was giving some grief too.
I feel it’s a good idea And need to get a cheap digital one to paste on the machine
Tony