Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

chainsaw vs. pinkie

nge

3 days ago I was cutting some logs with an electric chainsaw ( Thank God ) stops faster than gas one. After the bar went through the log, the log started to roll, so I grabbed the part that was on the left and the one on the right was heading for my neuropathy stricken toes! Well to make a long story short, the part on the left pinched my hand against the right side of log, Unbeknownst to me my left hand was very near the end of the bar (chain was stopped) and when I jerked my hand out, my left pinkie caught on the very sharp chain....YOWSER! Should of heard the words coming outta my mouth, even made my wife blush. Anyways, she said to me "do you think You want to go to emergency?" I said DUHH. 5 hours and 10 stitches later my finger is in a splint, and it hasn't slowed me down yet, as a matter of fact, I am going detecting in the a.m. Just can't put my glove on left hand.....NGE. Be careful out there........HH

Yeah be careful out there! Whenever i have to pull my chainsaw out...its caution, caution and more caution!
Good to see you didn't loose anything.

You can't keep a good man down . Glad it wasn't any worse for you . Good luck on the detecting trip .