Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Charger / Power Bank - IMO one ultimate big boy toy

WaterWalker

The RG-1000 will not only charge two devices at once at 2.1A each. It can also charge your laptop, cell phone, be used as a flashlight and JUMP START your car or truck! YES, I have done it.

It is a bit heavy at almost a pound to use as a power bank but it can and does function as one when need be.

This unit must be charged with one of its two supplied chargers: one AC - wall unit and one 12Vdc for car - mobile charging.
The USB output is disabled while the RG-1000 is charging.

additional adapters are available for specific charging applications.

Amazon has similar things for 20 to 40 bucks i got one for my nox

You can get it (without the air compressor) for $100. Just what I paid two years ago.
I have jump started 3 cars and use it to start my generator (10KW) let alone other devices.
The thee car jump starts would have cost more than the cost of the unit. It has paid for itself.
If you use it only for a detector, yes it is a costly toy.
The RG 1000 will start 7.0L gas and 3.5 diesel engines. Most at a lower cost do not have 1000A capacity.
The inteliBOOST jump starter feature makes the unit fool proof even for the first time user.
The lower cost units will be fine for everything except for the jump starting features. Which I originally bought mine for.

I agree a power banks is a good unit to have around and I got a $50 one off Amazon that solar charges (tops off) and I use it to charge the Nox after hunting and on my way home. Got it velcroed to the dash so it can get the Houston sun. Will usually charge the Nox and -08 in about an hour or so after 3-4 hours of hunting.

I bought a couple of 600A units off of Amazon, and am very pleased. I jump-started a woman's SUV recently, with zero issues -- first time I had used it, and I have to admit I was skeptical prior to that. It worked -- and as others have said, the side benefit is that it will charge nearly anything.

Steve