Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Christmas In MAY:clap:

jimpugh

I have one of the first 87 Sprectra or V3's
I use it to demonstrate the advanced features of the V3 to potential local customers.
IT had version 1.0 or version 1.1 cant remember, but it was the first shipment release.
I did not want to give up my box with Vision in big bold letters .....even though i knew it had a few glitches....I was waiting for A Major Update.....I am very Glad... I waited and kept the faith.....The i update is Awesome....it has turned mine into Alien technology....

I would Like to Thank.... Carl ,Alan,and Steve; Great People at Whites that make Whites A Super Company.....Also I would like to Thank John Collins and Crew of Whites of the Southeast for the one day turn around, Tender care and speedy return of MY V.......Thanks John this baby smokes Now.....

I will go back to creeping on this site or lurking i think they call it .... One criteria... one must always be smarter than the equipment you are operating......well whites sure upped the annnie....ANd this is the place to read between the lines & Get some smarts...

Happy Trails
jimpugh

I'll echo the sentiment: Whites is awesome!

I sent my V3 from Missouri to Sweet Home, Oregon last week -- it needed the pod screws replaced, and the V3i upgrade. It came back to me today, good as new. They even replaced my dinged face plate! I can't wait to get out and do some hunting!

If you send in the original Vision do they change the lettering on the box to V3i?

I don't think so. especially if you send a note stating your wishes.

No they do not. I sent mine in 3 times 1.1, 1.3 and a V3i update and it came back with Vision every time. This last time they sent it back with a cool little round sticker next to the Vision saying Embedded i Software. Rooster, a early Vision owner