Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Civil War Relic Finds 4 Oct :detecting:

Cajuncoinhunter

Made a few neat bullet finds and a few misc finds to include these nice Sharps and Hankins .54 cal Carbine minies. Rare bullets in my opinion but i find a couple in one particular spot every now and then. Thanks. CCH

I bet it has been a long hot summer down there....... jeez, it has been a long hot summer up here :laugh: Glad to hear you are starting to get out EJ and looking forward to seeing your found goodies.

SWEET FIND'S.....LUV THAT WHITE PATINA!!!:beers:

I've never seen bullets like that before. Great finds! I also love the marble. It is a marble, isn't it? That's an oldie for sure. Congrats on your finds. HH, Nancy

Cool finds! I've only seen the Sharps and Hankins in books.:thumbup:

Sweeeeet!!!!

Love that lead EJ:thumbup:

n/t

Way to go CCH looks like that AM is still working for you. Mine is quieter in All Metal than in Disc. Keep Posting. HH :fisher::minelab:

Beauty finds there, CCH! Just now coming into your good hunting season, all the best!
Mud