Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Climate change?

relicmeister

Help me understand.
So climate change is an existential threat, we must kill fossil fuel production here at home where we do it cleaner environmentally , but we can buy it from any ruthless despot and burn it here? And this unnecessary reliance on despotic governments causing aggressive actions by enemy states threatening use of nuclear weapons or chem/ bio weapons is NOT an existential threat? As long as AOC and Greta ( how dare you) Thunberg don’t get their panties in a bunch? What on earth is wrong with our present leadership? I know, they have rejected God. Simple as that.

Could it be....All about the power of control and destroy the finances of independant conservative voters.
I have links to a scientific community that shows scientific proof we are entering into a period of global cooling in the past two years. Some of it on less activity on the sun.

The answer is adaptation which is something humans excel at, and eventually technology will change, but the climate activists agenda is not about greenhouse gas emissions- it’s about the de-growth movement and world domination by elitist marxists.

So lets think about this, you want to kill fossil fuel and replace it with what, solar, wind, run your vehicles on batteries.
Here is the end result, windmills freeze up, to de-ice jet fuel is dumped on the blades, life span of the blades are 20 years, so they are removed and put in a landfill to decompose over the next 500,000 years.
Replacement batteries for your electric car are in the $5000 range, to dispose of them you create another hazardous waste landfill which takes a million years to naturalize with more after effects than Chernobyl. To charge your vehicle it take power created from what (fossil fuel, wind ) if you choose wind then before long there will be a windmill in your back yard. now try driving across country, using fossil fuel it might take you 3 days, batteries 3 weeks, why range, 200-300 miles before charging, then taking 5-8 hours to charge. Oh and lets not forget about the lines of other vehicles waiting to charge, so your 3 weeks might end up being 3 months.

its amazing how Liberals are trying to brainwash the world, and have an Evil looking girl like Gretta backing them.
" If I were the Devil" Paul Harvey 1965

Image a service station on the freeway. Now there's 20 gas pump taking less than 5 minutes to fuel a car. If it goes to electric taking let's say 30 minutes to charge (more like 45 minutes) then you'd need 120 charge stations. Think about the electrical supply needed for that station alone. Simple minded people want things without any thought to the reality. Same goes for their food supply and many other things.

The government considers carbon dioxide a poison, you know, the gas that plants need to live, plants that return the oxygen to the air for us to breathe in while we breathe out carbon dioxide that helps plants breathe. Our earth had much higher levels in the distant past when there was enough vegetation to form coal deposits hundreds of feet thick. Some greenhouses pump CO2 into the interior to help plant growth. You would think with the food shortage predicted, they would encourage CO2 production.

Help me understand.
So climate change is an existential threat, we must kill fossil fuel production here at home where we do it cleaner environmentally , but we can buy it from any ruthless despot and burn it here? And this unnecessary reliance on despotic governments causing aggressive actions by enemy states threatening use of nuclear weapons or chem/ bio weapons is NOT an existential threat? As long as AOC and Greta ( how dare you) Thunberg don’t get their panties in a bunch? What on earth is wrong with our present leadership? I know, they have rejected God. Simple as that.
Its all about destroying the US they the globalist must ruin our dollar which its at a no return now !
Mark

So lets think about this, you want to kill fossil fuel and replace it with what, solar, wind, run your vehicles on batteries.
Here is the end result, windmills freeze up, to de-ice jet fuel is dumped on the blades, life span of the blades are 20 years, so they are removed and put in a landfill to decompose over the next 500,000 years.
Replacement batteries for your electric car are in the $5000 range, to dispose of them you create another hazardous waste landfill which takes a million years to naturalize with more after effects than Chernobyl. To charge your vehicle it take power created from what (fossil fuel, wind ) if you choose wind then before long there will be a windmill in your back yard. now try driving across country, using fossil fuel it might take you 3 days, batteries 3 weeks, why range, 200-300 miles before charging, then taking 5-8 hours to charge. Oh and lets not forget about the lines of other vehicles waiting to charge, so your 3 weeks might end up being 3 months.

its amazing how Liberals are trying to brainwash the world, and have an Evil looking girl like Gretta backing them.
" If I were the Devil" Paul Harvey 1965
You forgot the windmills kill thousands of birds need I believe a lot of oil inside them to lubricate them also..

You forgot the windmills kill thousands of birds need I believe a lot of oil inside them to lubricate them also..

I read there is 65 gallons of lubricant in each one of them windmill gear boxes. A seal goes ‘PFFFFT’, where does that lube end up? Like every other thing leaking, gravity takes over. There was a picture of one this happened to. Ground around the base was an enviormental mess.​