Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Close but no cigar

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
This is the second 1916 'S' Merc dime I have dug this year, good to get the heart rate pumping a lot faster:shocked:
The little swallow hair tie came from right beside the iron cultivator shovel which I hit and dug first rechecked the hole and the 17 signal was still there about 2 inches to the side:shrug:
Count for the week not counting clads
21 wheats
15 Indians
4 silvers
1 vee nickle
1 Mo. tax token
1 silver ring

TN Mike said:
Settings?

Nice finds!
Field 1 as we have a lot of coke here [coal country] 1 school yard the clinkers were 4 inches deep and still finding coins, the ctx would not have picked up a coin laying in an open hole 2 inches deep.
GB 14
sens 22-24
Tones 5
bias 0
recovery 5-8 as needed
-9 thru +2 notched out

Fun week for sure! Sweet!!

FIFTEEN INDIANS???? I havent dug 15 in my entire life! You need to adopt me! I can dig holes! And I can cover them up! Heck, I will bring the water, or scotch and the water!

jas415 said:
FIFTEEN INDIANS???? I havent dug 15 in my entire life! You need to adopt me! I can dig holes! And I can cover them up! Heck, I will bring the water, or scotch and the water!
Arrgh Matey I likes the Captain :buds:
2nd tip they I.D. 24 to 25 for the bronze
19 for fatties [Nickle Variety]

So........When ya gonna find the "good stuff"?:rofl: & you know me, I'm having a "Captain & Coke" right now.......while you're still choring!!
Nice finds, Jeff.........see ya soon. We need to hit the racetrack in A---a with the Nox!

Iowa Dale