Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coils ?

KindManTall

I have the FBS Machines (Safari & SE (PRO))

I have the Pro coils and a FBS 800 coil

I am debating getting a SEF 8x6 or the NEL Sharp shooter or will the 800 do what they can do..

Thanks

Kindman, I have no experience with the NEL Sharpshooter but I have the 6x8 SEF for my SE Pro and I absolutely love it. It gets great separation in trash for it's size and the depth is as good as the Pro coil in my opinion. It's really a mid-sized coil so a sniper coil like a Sunray 5" or 6" excellerator will separate slightly better in trash. But the 6x8 is a hard to beat combo for depth and separation.

KindManTall said:
I have the FBS Machines (Safari & SE (PRO))

I have the Pro coils and a FBS 800 coil

I am debating getting a SEF 8x6 or the NEL Sharp shooter or will the 800 do what they can do..

Thanks

You have everything what you need, spend more time in the field, you will not notice any difference. good luck

Got to go out last Saturday (60 degree winter day in Pittsburgh). Plucked a 1902 Barber dime from about 7"-8" using the 6X8. My buddy plucked a 1908 Indian head cent with his 6X8. I have the Explorer SE. He uses a Safari. Been detecting 30+ years. Best coil I have ever used.

I agree 100% with you. ,Sef 6x8 coil is a beast and will eat that 800 coil up. I have the 800 and it does not compare to the 6x8 in many ways.