Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Comparison thread

yazoo

What happened ,someone get there toes stepped on so the whole thread gets pulled.Lets kill the IN GOD WE TRUST attitude really sucks . The truth is some people just can not handle the truth . So SAD . If some do not like whats wrote here ,they should look else where . Maybe a few of the contributors of good info should just stop posting the help .Yazoo

It got pretty ugly so Ray and I cleaned house on both sides. This is not a debate forum, this is an educational forum for V users and if I wanted to learn about Minelab, I will go read their forums, (as I do anyway). I have been with Finds for 12 years and have witnessed this debate many, many times and they almost always end the same so I try to nip them in the bud. Debates are welcomed on the Views forum, but not here.

Sorry Yazoo, I tried to keep it clean. I personally think we have to get this past this Whites/Minelab thing if we are going to learn anything. I was really trying to get some good factual information flowing about these two detectors. Larry did his best to help me out, and gave it a fair chance. This was really my fault. This is a very touchy subject to burden the moderators here on the forum with. You will see this topic resurface elsewhere in the near future. I trust Magic and wanted his input so I started the thread here.

Jack

n/t

Feel free to start it over on the Views forum, I know if they had to do it over again, they would do things differently this time.

And that is the way it should be. Thanks for your post.