Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Could this be a problem with my V3

wrong way ron

V3 Locked up:sad: Batteries was at 10.3 hunting in coin/jewelry program. I got a VDI reading of 84 Cool quarter nope moved coil from first target, But my head phones would keep beeping even with the coil held waist high in the vertical position. I tried to shut down the V3 with several attempt to turn off the V3 I even held the off button for about 20 seconds or so. I had no choice I had to pull the batteries. Note this all happened with in the first hour of hunting. I replaced the batteries and fired up the V3 with no problems for the next hour.

Have any of you guys or gals had this problem? My local dealer told me they have never heard of such a problem and to me to call Todd at Whites.

Although not heard of often, it does happen. The V3 is an electronic device and anything electronic will do strange and unexplained things once in a while.

>>call Todd at Whites<<

Do call Todd...just to go on record as to what happend.

Jerry

My audio locks up all the time when I pinpoint or switch to the analize screen, it will stay locked when I go back to the main search screen but will unlock if I toggle the switch again... it does it a LOT.

J

I've had it do that when the headphone batteries are on their last legs a couple times. (May not be what your dealing with though as it isn't a real lock up.) Having to trigger to clear delayed response has happened a few times though and it has seemed to be when doing heavy adjustments while using TX Boost? It has been a long long while since doing that though....gremlins.

I don't have the wireless head phone by choice. I just bought the SunRays and there great. So its not the problem with the head phones. Went out hunting today total of 4hrs in the rain V3 was protected and I had no problems at all. I will call Todd at Whites to note the error/fluke what ever it was. I can say this I am very happy with the V3 and have lots of finds I'm just waiting to make the big score you know the big 18K 14K BLING BLING to pay for my V3.

If you are digging the nickels and pull tabs Ron, it will just be a matter of time before you find the gold.........:thumbup:

I have had my V3 since they came out (mine is the Vision name) and once about a month ago it did something similer to what your saying yous did. I removed the battery and reset it back in and it cleared the problem. I use to be an electronics technician so it didn

Batteries in headset have caused this with mine.