Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple of nice SILVER with my CTX-3030...........

tomjj

Got out last week to a couple of old sites I have been hunting. The first site is and old house and found an 1891 seated dime. It was about 7" deep. Was using the coin program and in open screen. Came in at 12-39-40, very dry rock hard soil. Manual Sensitivity was at 27, 50 conductive, ferrous-coin. Also at an old farm field found an 1837 bust half dime at 5", and was using a program I downloaded from here. It was one of Doc's programs and was using all metal in that one also. Both coins are in very good shape. The half dime come in at 12-38-39 and hit very hard. I am having fun with the CTX-3030, and keep learning something new every time i use it.

Very nice finds, I also like using docs coin settings.

Awesome silver - as stated, they are both "dream finds" - some guys will never see either of those in their plug - and you got them both in one week:thumbup:

A couple of nice silver is an understatment.......congratulations Tom........:clapping:

Two great finds, simply amazing, congrats

Randy

Smoking hot lady there. One of these days I will get my first seated coin

Nice. Still looking for those myself.
Good job.

Great Finds...Congrats
I see you were running in manual 27 what was the soil #

I love a modest guy LOL......GREAT FINDS congrats

Soil number????????????????????? Where do you find the soil number

good job ,,,, I am waiting patienly to break into the 1800's............................................................still waiting :stretcher: