Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 and E-TRAC screens.....

Two targets in close vicinity to one another, clock is for use with GPS and memory, plug it into a computer after a hunt and plot what was detected where and when.
It might even tell you what coil was fitted and what depth the target was located at.
It'll be a spreadsheet with a difference.
If I make any more predictions I'll be taken of the forum like I did on the XTerra forum, Guvner's choice.
If I could post on the XTerra forum I'd predict there will be more CoilTek coils for the Xterra's.:thumbup:

:cheers:
ivanll
:ausflag:

This post is likely to get deleted, so a copy is saved.

Larry (IL) said:
Could be, but I would think the top left white button is the detection mode. We will see in a couple of days...:cool:

Cool Larry good eye .....

What are we looking at here..a 12-24 target at 6" ??????????

I think we are looking at a main target at 6 inside the open smart screen disc pattern. low ferrous-medium conduct.

But there is also something inside the disced out part down in the right corner, high ferrous-high conduct...

Is it the same target in its crawl up to correct id or is it infact two targets in the same spot..?

Is it even possible..

Speculation is fine. The reason you got booted from the X-TERRA forum was because the ONLY posts you made were trying to sell those aftermarket coils that were made by a company that was not authorized by Minelab to make them. You got several warnings, but just didn't follow the rules. Might be something to think about in the future.

Pirates gold, should have known, probably fistfulls of it:)

Maybe a pulltab, and if it was a gold ring the red line would go up and to the right..

Joe

Why would the line go up to the right instead of down to the right.

Is it even a line...

Isnt it smartfind coordinates.

Primary metal is gold secondary metal is silver, at least it usually is in a gold ring, silver would show up in upper right more.

Joe

n/t

Hey, I'm hoping for a detector that can tell the difference between gold and aluminum....that may still be a ways down the road...but I am still hoping the ctx will be the one!

Joe

Ahh, the screen doesn't have that depth meter anymore? I actually liked that as you could see the depth peripherally without having to look for a number.

The screen looks great though. Can be a lot of information in that. You can see the iron hit AND the coin (or is it just a coin bounce in Fe soil?). The streak almost implies two targets? Wonder how that works?

That's the Instant Chat button that connects you directly to Minelab Support!:lol:

[attachment 232345 MinelabChat.jpg]

:biggrin: Don't give them any ideas. I don't want to have to pay for yet more features that I'll never use. GPS was enough.

Can, I hit that button if I'm on the far end of the beach and order a Margarita and a cheeseburger so I'll have the energy to detect all the way back?:rofl:

No speculation, specs and info is already at hand :wave:just like they were on the XTerra 705 a week before it was released.;)

ivanll

PS: Guess what security features will be incorporated in the GPX's