Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 and E-TRAC screens.....

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
You compare!

I just noticed the bottom button, a ground balance?

Hey did anyone notice the red inside the yellow and the different intensity it shows? Like it is tuning in on something. The more red the more likely that is your true TID? I like the thought of that. I also like the depth out beside the fe/co numbers I wonder if they will come in inches as well as centimeters. This is like looking under the wrapping a couple of weeks before Christmas!

I know a lot of people wanted a clock just never figured out why considering an accurate wrist watch can be bought for under $5.00 :confused:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm how can I put this..........................why does your computer have a clock? When you save a file what is one of the pieces of information included with every file saved?

HH
BB

My thoughts exactly Ray!
Ray-Mo. said:
I know a lot of people wanted a clock just never figured out why considering an accurate wrist watch can be bought for under $5.00 :confused:

I wonder if it has the same pre-set programs as the E-Trac or similar ones that have been improved?

BCOOP

I just hope it will let us give custom names to saved settings instead of "my save 1, my save 2", etc.

I like how the disced area is only shaded grey. This way even though we may have iron disced out we can still see it and the obvious bounce of it's path. Almost like running your open quick mask and disced smart screen at the same time. Mo need for a quick masc feature this way.

Larry (IL) said:
I just noticed the bottom button, a ground balance?

Larry thats the detection mode button (I think)

It looks like the clock is a tiny line at the very top center. I personally don't like wearing a watch and would use the feature. Sometimes I set my alarm on my phone to keep me from being late to functions. I wonder if the 3030 will have an alarm feature?

the clock appears tiny behind the large numbers .

Could be, but I would think the top left white button is the detection mode. We will see in a couple of days...:cool:

:thumbup:

I think it would be a manual ground balance button as well, reason: the bi-directional arrows this imitating the pumping action of the coil to ground balance the machine.

BCOOP

n/t

Larry (IL) said:
Could be, but I would think the top left white button is the detection mode. We will see in a couple of days...:cool:
Yep, I second that - top left white = detection mode, black bottom = GB