Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 Audio pinpointing problem

butch

Good day,
I have an unusual problem with my new CTX. I can pin point without any problems if I do not use the headphones,but I have no audio in the pin point mode when I use them. Regular audio through the head phones is fine. Just when I try and pin point...anybody can help with this one????

If you have your volume gain low, say below 15, when in pinpoint mode, you may have a hard time in pinpoint mode on deeper objects, that's what I have noticed..

Seems to me like some sort of audio adjustment also. As all the headphone connector pin normally does is provide a new path for the audio signal. Maybe a reset to all factory default levels would get you back on track. On my first CTX there was no audio from the speakers or the headsets, no matter what levels were set and my dealer grasciously allowed me to take his personal machine, brand new also, as he returned the other. If you dont mind, please keep us advised as to the resolution of the issue.

No volume at all in the pin point mode,dead silence. I phoned ML and left them a message to get back to me...so now I'm just waiting. I don't have a set of the waterproof headphones yet,or I would just bypass the module and see if that made a difference.