Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 Boot Camp

JoeinMemphis

I went to Andy Sabisch's CTX 3030 boot camp this past Sunday in Knoxville, and I was very impressed! The class was informal, but very informative. In the first hour alone he had covered a lot of the mistakes that I have been making, both from my lack of knowledge about the machine, and from trusting incorrect information in the manual. The day was split between class time, and time in the field re-enforcing what was gone over in class. It was a very worthwhile experience I would recommend to anyone with a CTX 3030. I can't wait until this weekend to get out to my site and try some of the things that I have learned, now that I have a better understanding about what settings to use in what circumstances. Thank you Andy and Charlene for a great learning experience!
Joe

Gotta agree with you on the Bootcamp, very informative, enjoyable and fun. I was fortunate to go to both the FBS and Deus camps and it was a great weekend. I encourage everyone to go if you can at all make it.
Shortcut

Great and affordable sessions. Well worth it.

If you like Andy's books, you'll love his classes. He covers everything in the CTX book, but in a class he can stop and clarify/expand at the request of anyone. This leads to a more personalized learning experience + has the benefit of going deeper into areas that one person may not have thought about. First class operation all the way; not just in content but in logistics (great job, Charlene).

Agreed, I don't know how he does it for that price (if you figure in his flat tire he probably went in the hole on this one) :-(
It was a great class, well laid out, and very informative.

Not to mention some pretty cool stories on break. I even got some Excalibur schooling on the side.

It was a great class and it is always great to meet the detectorist out there. Love seeing all the great and interesting finds from everyone.

Keep in touch with questions and your great new finds.
:detecting:

Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
[size=x-large]"Experience the Thrill of Uncovering Lost Treasure!"[/size]

Thank you for such a great class, I got out Saturday and definately have some questions. Look for an email soon ;-)
Joe

Here is the site with dates and places. http://www.minelabfbsbootcamp.com/index.html Definitely a worthwhile experience.
Joe

The next FBS bootcamp is in Thomson, GA on Sunday, September 20th.. There are still seats available... Would love to meet some new people

www.minelabfbsbootcamp.com

Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
"Experience the Thrill of Uncovering Lost Treasure!"

I had a couple of questions last night from my weekend hunt. It is pretty cool to be able to pick up the phone and call Andy with the questions, and get them answered right then, no rush, just like you were still sitting in the class room.
Thank you Andy and Charlene for a first class operation!
Joe

We locked in Aberdeen, MD on October 25th . . . details coming this evening. While its about a 4 hour trip, its the closest we have coming until 2016. New England lacked the interest to support it but we are looking at options as the new year unfolds

Andy Sabisch

How do I get on the list for this class in md?
I just got my CTX and would love to attend. I live in Columbia, MD

thanks
Bob

I can't believe New England didn't have enough interest, you would think that's where all the really old items are. They don't know what they're missing! Good luck in Aberdeen, I'm sure it will be a great class.
Joe

Id like to do the bootcamp again, worked some horrendous hours last few weeks and I was half sleep in Knoxville bc

That sucks, there was so much information there. I took lots of notes, seems like I pick up on something new every time I go over them. I'm going to try an old farm shack site this afternoon to see what I can come up with.
HH
Joe