Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 Boot Camp

Does anyone have a list of where classes are being offered? Are there any scheduled in or near Dallas, TX? Thanks for any info or advice.

I am hoping for a class in or around Dallas, TX but will be willing to drive somewhere if one is offered in a neighboring state. Does anyone know of an upcoming class out my way?

JodyRebel said:
I am hoping for a class in or around Dallas, TX but will be willing to drive somewhere if one is offered in a neighboring state. Does anyone know of an upcoming class out my way?

There are only two upcoming events, one in NY and one in OH.

It's too bad. I would have really enjoyed being there and it was only a half hour ride..

There is a bootcamp set for June 4, 2017 in Portage, Indiana

The class will have CTX3030 but E-tracs are welcome

Im signed up for the Indiana class in June. Will be driving in from Kalamazoo with my Etrac! See you there!

I and a friend will be there with our 3030s. I just bought mine a week ago, have been fortunate to hunt with RayMo and Dr. Bob - they've been helping me, but I don't want to take away from their detecting time. Excited bout this class, been reading good reviews.

I attended the Boot Camp in Gettysburg yesterday and had a wonderful time. Andy's knowledge and teaching skills were a great help to me and I learned a lot. He broke each feature down in terms that you could really understand and made sure everyone was familiar them. Charlene was really nice and helpful as well. On top of that I met a great group of hunters. I would highly recommend this class to anyone with the opportunity to attend.

Another Bootcamp session has been added to the list for 2017 - this one will be in [size=large]Woodhaven, Michigan[/size] which is just south of Detroit.

We are working on more dates and locations to meet the inquiries we have been receiving so be sure to bookmark the Bootcamp website at www.MinelabFBSBootcamp.as well as check back here for more updates.

If you have not seen what a Bootcamp offers, visit the website and read about what the "Bootcamp experience" is like.

They have been filling up faster than past sessions and in fact we had to add a second day in Gettysburg in Mid March (although the snow made us question that decision when we all headed out into the field).

Look forward to meeting you at an upcoming session.

Andy & Charlene Sabisch