Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 Boot Camp

Have you ever thought of coming north of the border?

There is a good Minelab dealer in Toronto called Radioworld?

I would be happy to put you in touch with them.

John

We have been able to lock in a few more dates for 2017 . . . . . all three will be in July.

1) The first will be in Winchester, VA on July 2nd.

2) The second will be in Wlikes-Barre, PA on July 9th

3) The third will be in Woodhaven, MI on July 30th.

We will have Todd Yerks. a.k.a. CT Todd, at the Wilkes-Barre, PA Bootcamp and look forward to working with him as he is always a great instructor that knows his equipment based on real in-field experience . . . attendees will get the benefit of two seasoned instructors that will have your detectors dialed in for your type of hunting.

You can see the details on the Bootcamps and see where they will be conducted. Go to Minelab FBS Bootcamp for more information.

As far as west coast locations, we are trying to nail down locations and dealers able to support the Bootcamp due to the logistics of getting all the gear out there and back home again . . . . we are close so we have not forgotten about the west coast.

Hopefully you are able to make one of the Bootcamps in July . . .

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

[attachment 345932 Banner.jpg]

Thanks Andy and Team!! I am excited to hear about the west coast on your radar... you can count on my attendance if you can work out the logistics to come out here. Tim.

I just got back from the Portage BootCamp.
Andy and Charline do a great job.
All aspects of the CTX and ETracs operating features where covered very well. It was a nice group not too big so every question was answered and discuses until it was clear.
Had a nice hunt in the park, that included a couple test gardens and lots of buried tokens and coins to locate with the newly installed programs that were available at the BootCamp.
Andy wandered around and was availablel to answer any questions in the field .
It was a good time and very informative , glad I went.
Thanks again Andy and Charline
Ben Town. " Dan"

I also just attended the June 4th,Portage Ind boot camp and echo Ben Towns sentiments!! Thankyou Andy and Charlene! I enjoyed the day a lot, learned much and anxious to apply some of the tips and tricks Andy talked about. thanks again! Al in Kalamazoo!

I attended the 2nd July Winchester Bootcamp, which was just outstanding! Even though I was brain-dead (lack of sleep/new Granddaughter in the house), I learned a lot and this opened my eyes toward trying out different settings that will no doubt help me find items I've been missing. We all gained a much better understanding of the machine. I appreciated Andy's teaching techniques and also how he answered questions from each of us that hunted in different environments. Of course it was great meeting the other detectorists (wish I had more time to chat with them). Also at the Bootcamp I got to learn more about different options of protecting your machine, more about the capabilities of the various coils, etc. I also picked up a pair of the Deteknix wireless headphones (no wires) and will give my opinion of these after I put some hours on them. The location was great! One of the guys found some Civil War era bullets. Want to say thanks to Andy and Charlene for such a great time!

Thanks for the positive feedback . . . . glad we were able to share information that will help you find more in the field.

Have already gotten some great reports from the attendees of teh Winchester class . . . including several pieces of gold on the beach first time out with teh GOLD PROGRAM we loaded at the Bootcamp.

Andy & Charlene

dang it! I want to go to the Kansas class but I work that day. :sadwalk:

We have a few more dates & locations for 2018 and while they are on the East Coast, we did meet with a few dealers from the West Coast at the Minelab Conference that are interested in working with us to hold some on that side of the country . . . we are working on the details and hope to have more locations soon.

The locations / dates locked in so far are:

1) Portage, IN >> April 22nd

2) Albany / Cohoes, NY >> May 27th (This session will have Todd Yerks and Gary Kilmer as co-instructors . . . . they will have a wealth of information to share!)

3) Gettysburg, PA >> June 24th (this offers a great opportunity to possibly find some period relics from the battle)

Details on the specific locations and details on the Bootcamps are available at . . . . . . MINELAB FBS BOOTCAMP

Hope to get a chance to meet you at one of these or upcoming sessions

Andy Sabisch

Andy- you need to come south where it’s not so cold. We’ll welcome you in Dallas if you want to flee the snow!

I just attended the Portage, IN bootcamp. I can't say enough good things about this! Andy has an incredible knowledge of the CTX. He delivers an awesome classroom experience followed with a great field event. His wife Charlene is also to be thanked for all the things that make this possible.

I found my first standing liberty on the field hunt!! It is severely worn so the date is gone but, nevertheless my first! I also found a 1953 Rosy.

If you own a CTX, this is a 'must-do'.

Charlene and I enjoy meeting all of those that are able to attend one of the Bootcamps and even more, seeing what turns up when attendees get home and put what we covered into practice.

Super find on that SLQ . . . . worn date or not it is a great find . . . . .

Keep us updated on how you do in your area . . .

Andy & Charlene

Andy,
I'm really hoping that you'll have a class down our way this year near Kentucky. I believe you have had them in Cincinnatti and maybe Indianapolis in the past, both of these locations would be great if you could get that close.

I recently attended the Portage class also, and I feel the same about the class as Bushmeister did. Andy and Charlene did a great job on putting the class together. Andy's knowledge about the E-Trac and CTX is phenomenal. I highly recommend the bootcamp class, to people who want to get a better understanding on how to operate the CTX. Also I wanted to add, Bushmeister did not give all the details about his great "Standing Liberty" find. He found it in a hole that someone else dug, gave up on it and then filled it back in. "As they say", always check your holes! Excellent job Bushmeister!

LOL! Thank you chappy! Yes, I passed my coil over an existing plug and had a solid hit. It was about 3" deeper than the original plug. Either they gave up on it, or didn't check their hole afterwards.

The reward of Andy's Bootcamp is the thorough understanding of the CTX. Here is another find since Portage, IN this spring.

https://www.findmall.com/read.php?86,2449499

walker1200 said:
Does anyone know where I can get an idea of the cost of one of the bootcamp classes?

Thanks! =D

Go tp Andy's site. The url will be in his signature on this forum.