Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ctx 3030

sasquache

I have too say I'm very satisfied with my ctx 3030 it operates so smooth no chattering no falsing no noises until I swing over a good target I absolutely love the target ttace on the screen and in color 😀 I can't believe what I've been missing at my old hunted too death sites 🤔 its unbelievable!! But my ctx needs some love it isn't new it has ware on the casing and needs a new arm cuff doesn't hold in place 11 coil.has a broken ear tab (fixed for now)any idea's where to find parts? But on the upside it still runs like a tank!

Ran the 3030 or about 5 years. To me, it is the absolute best target id of any machine ever! Waaayyy too heavy but with the 6" coil on a demo lot it was lights out!!
I have owned my ctx for about 2 weeks and I have too say wow just wow it is impressive never have I had a metal detector that runs so quietly and smoothly and I thought rhe weight was going to be a issue but so far so good but I'm impressed. I've owned many many brands over my 30 year of metal detecting and I have to admit the ctx 3030 is above my expectations!