Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX bags first 14K !!!!!! and a War Nickel,,,,,

grouser

After about 1.5 hours hunting and getting clad and quite a few tabs,,,,, I got a strong 12.21 and thought,,," another tab,,,, I'm not gonna bend over for this one",,,, walked off and the little voice inside said,, "yo,,, dummy,,, dig that one , ya never know",,, well I thanks the little voice as it was a nice 14K, 94 grain gold ring !!!!!
Also dug a 43 "S" War Nickel,,, loving the CTX don't-cha-know !!

Great find, 12-21 I might have dug that early in the day but at the end of the day proberly not. This is a great reason to dig everything in the 12's

The little voices never lie to us ever, we just brush them off sometime. WTG grouser and cee tee x.................:detecting:

Grouser first a Rolex now a gold ring you should lay that detector down and start hunting for billfolds. Congratulations and thanks for posting. HH :clapping::minelab:

I do feel like I'm on a role here!!!!!!! Thanks for the nice comments,,, HH !!!!!

yellow is good, congrats on the finds.

EtracTom-AdirondacksNY said:
I got a 11-12 fe , 29 co yesterday and it was a 1949 nickle about 5-6" deep so ya never know!! I dig all good signals I say.
great advice !!!!