Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX Comes Through Again...lots of digging today

jimzilla

Another solid Saturday hunting for just over 6 hours and digging so many targets. The ground was pretty dry but the CTX was still ringing out pretty good. My best finds were 1873 and 1882 seated dimes. The 1882 was a very iffy target. I only dug it because it pinpointed like a coin would in sizing. It came in at 12-39 @7-8". It also had the familiar iron sound that we hear with those higher 30-40s targets. The 1873 came in at 12-40, 12-41 @7". I also walked away with 4 Mercs, 13 Indians and 47 wheats. The pics are of the coins before cleaning. I will post the after cleaning pics as soon as I am done

[attachment 272877 004.JPG][attachment 272878 005.JPG]

Jim N Doug7 WTG on the Silver, Mickfin

Well done!

sube said:
Those are some great finds what kind of depth are those at . sube

Sube...on average most finds that I dig are 6-8" I rarely dig targets less than 3" unless I am bored or the site warrants it

That's a seated day and a hole lot of digging. Very nice

Great hunting! I never found 2 seated dimes on the same day.