Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ctx does not disappoint

Coast

Wow this machine is something special, second day out at the beach, 12 in deep under a large rock walking liberty half, found a fake real the day before same beach, two days later at a sidewalk tear out with heavy emi and crazy traffic noise a Morgan and 1883 v nickl This thing works in heavy mineralized soil with emi, I am very impressed. As far as the weight of the detector no problem it’s very well balanced and sits nice in my hand. One drawback I’m digging deeper holes and will need to go over all the places I have detected in the past :LOL: not a bad thing.

Attachments

• 7C0CFC15-79A6-483D-87CF-6495AA26A97F.jpeg
    7C0CFC15-79A6-483D-87CF-6495AA26A97F.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 137
Awesome finds! My Morgan that I found in a curb strip was with my Ctx a few years ago…

Attachments

• 373E9F21-E922-424A-9F93-C729E55BDC56.jpeg
    373E9F21-E922-424A-9F93-C729E55BDC56.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 79EA217C-99C8-469A-9A66-015BC21BD06F.jpeg
    79EA217C-99C8-469A-9A66-015BC21BD06F.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 117
Man some great big silver you fouond!!!! Went from the AT Pro for 3 years, Nox 800 for 3 years to the CTX3030. Wow, what a difference in detectors. My forever detector. Trashy urban site, the answer is the CTX3030 and the 6" coil.

Last edited:
Wow this machine is something special, second day out at the beach, 12 in deep under a large rock walking liberty half, found a fake real the day before same beach, two days later at a sidewalk tear out with heavy emi and crazy traffic noise a Morgan and 1883 v nickl This thing works in heavy mineralized soil with emi, I am very impressed. As far as the weight of the detector no problem it’s very well balanced and sits nice in my hand. One drawback I’m digging deeper holes and will need to go over all the places I have detected in the past :LOL: not a bad thing.
That’s what is known as a “result”. The ability of the machine to convey information with INTELLIGENCE sets it apart from most others. Absolutely outstanding….