Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX Finds Today!

duggr

Things are getting easier. Thanks for the help everybody!

sube said:
Beautiful coins duggr .You sure have a nice place for some old coins .:thumbup: sube
Sube
It's been a Great Year for me considering I haven't found a Seated coin since
1985 when I pulled up an 1850's Half Dime with my old Mark-1. I've been hunting an Old fairground's
that been hunted since metal detectors first came out. Below are two photo's
posted as I gave the worn 1891 away to a friend. Gotta give credit to My minelab FBS detector
for all the help. Most of these coins were at the 7-9" range and at least half were on edge. Four were found with the Etrac and four were found with the CTX.
probably the reason they were missed by other's..Hopefully I'll put a few more in my pocket before the years over.

Congratulations Dug, glad to hear you are getting in tune with the CTX. When I moved up to the CTX from the SE and E-Trac I had a noticeable increase of silver finds but what blew me away was my Indian head count went ballistic.

Larry (IL) said:
Congratulations Dug, glad to hear you are getting in tune with the CTX. When I moved up to the CTX from the SE and E-Trac I had a noticeable increase of silver finds but what blew me away was my Indian head count went ballistic.
Larry
Istill dug a few nails to confirm what I thought it would be. When I hit that 1890 seated today The CTX still locked
on to a VDI of 12/44 at 8". There was Iron next to the dime but the CTX was quick enough for me to still get a good hit
on it

Great hunt duggr!
I haven't pulled an Indian with my CTX yet but I did get my first seated recently.
Are you using the Stock 11" coil for that hunt?

Bryan V said:
Great hunt duggr!
I haven't pulled an Indian with my CTX yet but I did get my first seated recently.
Are you using the Stock 11" coil for that hunt?
Thanks Bryan! I pretty much just use the stock 11" coil. Unless it's really trashy
then I'll stick the 6" coil on.

Great hunt duggr. Congrats on sorting through those pesky old nails. HH Randy

Great hunt, congrats on all the silver.