Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX may not ship out til 30th

Bromly

I heard they'll not ship out on the 25th , but instead will go out on the 30th.
Hard to believe minelabs wasn't rdy for this. :(

Bromly said:
I heard they'll not ship out on the 25th , but instead will go out on the 30th.
Hard to believe minelabs wasn't rdy for this. :(

The release date is the 28th. I've heard a lot of things but unless it's known for sure not much point in throwing out rumours.

Dave

Remember, here in the US Monday, the 28th is a Holiday. The 3030 won't ship anyway until the 29th. The rest of the world the 28th should be good for them.

Don't matter, it's raining here all the time anyway.----Oh that's right---it's waterproof!! ;):thumbup:
C&RHunter said:
Remember, here in the US Monday, the 28th is a Holiday. The 3030 won't ship anyway until the 29th. The rest of the world the 28th should be good for them.

My dealer stated that Minelab is shipping the units out so the dealers will receive them by mid week this week and that they can ship them out for arrival on the 28th. Since the 28th is a holiday I would suspect they will arrive on the 29th or 30th depending on the distance it is shipped. He mentioned nothing about a delayed delivery from Minelab.

NGR has already received 4 units. I didn't ask but I suspect they will ship mid week.

NGR

Hopefully my dealer will let me drive down Memorial day and pick it up, then I will have the whole day to use it :)

Joe

Orders from Minlab have been reduced by 50% for dealers. If they ordered 10 then they will only receive 5 for the 28th deadline. this was due to demand. The second shipment will be the first of June.
This was quoted from my dealer........

All good things are worth waiting on!!!!!

Tom in SC

I thought no one is to ship till the 28th?

I will have the CTX 3030 for sale in the store on the 28th