Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX strikes again, deep gold

G. E. Edwards

[attachment 284236 GOLD 2-12-2014013-1.jpg][attachment 284235 GOLD RING AND SILVER NECKLACE 2-12-2014017-1.jpg]

A very good week, a few days ago I was detecting the wet sand, real black, kinda trashy with old machine gun bullet heads and brass, most were spent but a few live rounds still there, and the usual nails, wire, pull tabs and of course hot women.Even though I swear up and down I found them with my detector, the wife won't let me bring them home. I was using two tone ferrous open screen, seawater on, target trace on, deep off, fast off,normal tone, sen on 22 manual and stock coil. when I heard the yellow 10K gold ring, it was a foot deep, CTX had no problem hitting it. Today same settings only with the 17'' coil, The hit was hard and loud,solid 12-14 with target trace bright red. it's was a silver necklace and pendent with a 10K gold ring on the chain too. The ring has 5 small diamonds and a amethyst stone. The locket has( Forever in my heart ) well I guess not no more, till he buys her a new one. Gonna hold on to them till gold goes back up, I hope! Gene

Nice find! With those hot women no wonder your finding wedding bands...lol

Gene you ben going to the Honey place again???? The Mickfin Man

Nice going Gene, good to see someone getting out.

Spring will be in the air here in Iowa tomorrow with a high of 36. Woo Hoo!

Good to hear your holding on to that gold. Don't worry the price will go up again in a very big way! Most mining companies are losing money at these low prices and that doesn't fly for long.

How about a video of all those finds you can't bring home?:yikes:

Sounds like you are having a few nice hunts.....the gold and silver sure looks nice. Congrats.

Cliff

Way to go Gene! Nice finds. Nothing like eye-candy when detecting. Some GOLD don't hurt either. Hope you and yours have a great Valentines day. HH :minelab:

Awesome! Just awesome!

Beautiful jewlelry!!!! The nice thing around here is pretty much year round nice weather for beach hunting! Gene, I am sure while Wendy is paddling on her board she is checking out the surfer eye candy :) You rock!

Wow...really nice....you are getting me excited! damn snow! Come on Spring!

- Mark

WTG Gene at least your out there , we had 45 days of below zero here I think its a record:veryangry: great finds thumbs up to you . sube

That pendant would present a strong response - a high conductor with circular form (to generate strong eddies). Since any detector should have alerted to it - it might have been a recent drop, or, there aren't many people detecting that area.

Great post! Great finds! Great sense of humor! Sometimes there are women around where I hunt, but they are far from hot and it's "pay to play"... :rolleyes:

The pendent was around 10'' down and it had been there awhile, due to the pictures were there but washed out white,and the silver was tarnished quite a bit I used tar-x and then buffed them up. they look new now. Due to the gold ring on the necklace too it gave me high and medium sound, but a strong hard hit.

I'm hoping to find more gold with the new detector, love those pic's.