Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX was on fire yesterday

jimzilla

I was able to get out for about 6 hours yesterday and had a blast. The CTX was hitting those deep targets. I even had a 9" target register 9". That is very rare to see 9" on the CTX at least in my neck of the woods with clay soil. That 9" target turned out to be an 1877 seated dime. The sound was almost like a thump but it pinpointed well. In total I found 15 wheats, 21 Indians, 7 silver including 4 seated dimes 1853, 1876-CC, 1877, and 1887-S, 2 barber 1914-D and 1915, and a Merc 1941. The other coin has a face of Washington and Lincoln. Its a silver version of an 1882 release of tokens from the US Mint. All in all an awesome day...

Wow very nice finds! In fact I can almost guarantee you that you found better silver and indian head finds than I will find in all the rest of my years hunting here in Oregon. I'd sure love to be able to hunt where the old coins live, great day and awesome finds! Very nice work Jimzilla! Congrats!

Looks like you have a great place to hunt Jimmy, congratulations :thumbup:

I hope you know how lucky you are to live in a place that is able to provide such great finds. Congratulations. Great day indeed

Great location great finds. Congrats

On fire indeed! . :hot::hot: With three generations of those little ladies, you must have felt as if you were attending their family reunion! HH Randy

You were on some prime realestate. That is one heck of a day.

WOW, that is an incredible hunt what an awesome day, great location and good job recognizing those deep signals.
Jon

What can I say those are awesome finds Jim 4 seated in a day only took me 43 years to get 1 you truly have a great place to hunt now go get the rest of them :thumbup: . sube

WOW!!! I have never even seen a seated dime let alone find 4 in one day! Congrats on an awesome hunt! Oldest we have found was a 1917 Merc

Truly amazing... :thumbup: As others have said above, 4 seated in one outing is a dream hunt...
I've only found one in my 30+ years of deteciting... It was found in Ft. Smith Arkansas with my VLF 930D about 25 years ago... That 1887 is mighty nice... :smoke:

Thanks for sharing...

HH Robert

Wow. That machine was smoking for sure. Congrats on some nice pulls.