Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX

brocifus

I just open my new CTX 3030. I already feel bad about parking my Etrac that I love and has been so good but we will give the CTX a shot. Hope it will show
me something.

I don't think you will be disappointed, I haven't heard of anyone yet that don't like the CTX.

Thanks Larry,
Last Sunday my Etrac found me my 1st seated half 1871 and now I'm going to leave it in the truck.LOL.

Once you use the machine for a few hours, you will appreciate the weight balance this machine has. I hunted about 6 hours today and never switched arms. It doesn't wear me down after a few hours. If you have the wireless headphone setup, I think you will like that too. I didn't think I would, but now that I've used it, I don't think I will ever use the standard headphone jack on the machine. It is really nice after digging a target, to be able to leave the machine on the ground, stand up and stretch. Not being attached to the machine, by relatively short headphone cable, is very nice. The battery charge holds real well, plus, it only takes 2-3 hours to recharge, not all night like my XS and E-Trac batteries. The Xchange2 software is very handy and, I feel it is very user friendly as well. As you can see, I am very pleased at this point. (But I didn't just find a seated half with my E-Trac........... Congrats on that! )

Just got mine today too Bart. What a well engineered piece of equipment! I can't wait to give it the once over this weekend!