Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ctx3030 from the box to the yard

ohio mike

Well I got my ctx today in the mail, took me about 15 minutes to put it together and I headed straight to my wifes grandfathers front yard. I was running the stock coin program when I got my first good signal. I think this is gonna be my new motto!
7f31b80692c5b45920fc13b6dd09bf5e.jpg

Then I hit another good tone and found this pocket spill of foreign coins.
c50081c325c3b19c7aeec7e71113ec7a.jpg

A few minutes later I hit a screamer at 8 inches, i knew it was silver before I dug it, I figured a Merc or a Rosie but to my surprise!
bc6f76404cb5686f07faf18be4c3ff69.jpg

With that kinda results from a detector straight out of the box....Im impressed!
now here comes the snow tonight..:(
Happy Hunting
Ohio MIke

Congrat's. Just wait, it get's even better.

Way cool man! I dig that phrase.

Congrats buddy. Glad you are liking it!!! Amazing first hunt!