Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CW Relic program?

pan4au

For the Nox 800.... Which is your favorite program for CW relics?

What little CW hunting I have done that consisted of open fields where I would run field 2 with a slow recovery speed and 0 iron bias, definitely want to hear the iron but with the volume turned down.
When the iron starts to talk slow the sweep speed way down, when it gets more intense start raising the recovery and the iron bias. A really busy house site I wouldn't be afraid of a field one setting.

Jeff

I use Park2, Sens usually 19 or more, depending; 50 tones, Iron Bias depending on the amount of iron trash in the ground, Recovery Speed 4-5.

All that being said, I set it as above, then hunt in all metal so I can hear all of the little low grunts from iron being nulled out, but still get the tones and TID.

I hope to hit some spots in E. Tn later this year. I used to have some good hunts years ago when uncle was still alive he had several permissions.. I sure miss them days.