Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dealer to the Rescue!!! :clapping:

iskirkra

I can't believe what happened. A dealer contacted me and is sending me a CTX 3030 out of his stock and when the replacement for my machine comes in from Minelab they will just send it to him. This dealer has gone above and beyond. I can't say enough about him for doing this, he is not who I bought my 3030 from. WOW! just when you think nobody cares!! He has made me a happy camper and reminds me that there are good folks in the world.

I am smiling again, Randy

Awesome

That is AWESOME:jump:

A BIG :thumbup: to the Dealer who did this now get out there and find some silver

:minelab: CTX 3030
:minelab: Etrac
:whites: Whites m6
Pro pointer
Ulster County NY
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/firefighter2542005

It's Doc of Doc's Detectors and he has paid. He just hasn't told me what he wants and where... So he's a sponsor...

Thanks for making this guys day Doc...

Guvner..

Let us know when you get some CTX coils in Doc. And the Minelab pinpointer. You deserve some extra business.

Doc is a great guy, I can't say enough about what he did for me. He will be a great addition as a sponsor on this forum. I can't wait to get my 3030 and get detecting.

Randy

That's the neatest thing I've heard in a LONG time!-----A dealer making that replacement even though he didn't sell the unit to you--and it's great to hear that he is a Findmall dealer/sponsor.-----Not only is Doc a great guy for doing that but he did it for a great guy.----Glad to hear things worked out for you Randy. :thumbup:---------Del

I love this story. Glad it all worked out for ya! :thumbup:
iskirkra said:
I can't believe what happened. A dealer contacted me and is sending me a CTX 3030 out of his stock and when the replacement for my machine comes in from Minelab they will just send it to him. This dealer has gone above and beyond. I can't say enough about him for doing this, he is not who I bought my 3030 from. WOW! just when you think nobody cares!! He has made me a happy camper and reminds me that there are good folks in the world.

I am smiling again, Randy

Doc was a sponsor of the Yank-Aussie Prospecting site for quite a while. He's always been very generous and accommodating to anyone in need.

I'm glad I was able to help Randy out. Thanks for all the kind words.

Doc

DOC...You Are A Great Dealer for what you did. As soon as I can save enough money from my V.A. Check, I Will Buy my CTX3030 from You. You Sir are a Class Act!!!...Jesse.

I've bought some coils from doc for my gpx 4800 and he is a class act and he does care about treating people right

Next time any of you guy's and gal's are out in Vegas stop in and see Doc and visit Minelab while you are there. He is a great guy to do business with and a credit to the hobby. HH :minelab:

Hat's off to you Doc! :beers: Putting others (and the good of the hobby) ahead of personal gain, all for the right reason! Great gesture Doc. HH Randy