Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Decided to "Dig in the Dark" in my backyard.

2000nkb

About 9:30 tonight I got the itch to do some detecting, and this is what I came up with. I've came up with some other goodies for the month but haven't taken pictures of them, guess you'll have to wait and see at the meeting. But anyways here's a pretty cool token I dug in the dark. Happy Hunting Everyone!!!!

That is a nice token. I have seen the good luck side on many other tokens but the Worchester salt is a new one to me.

Did you know I love tokens too! GREAT find and I've not heard of that type of salt. Very interesting! HH, Nancy

Congrats on the token. That one there is sure different.

A bit different, but, I get out at 4 am to get started..........Need to be done at the beach before all the kids come out of the workwork (condos etc) after about 9 am. This is the middle of Spring Break. You've never ever encountered so many buried beer cans. These areas will have to wait until they all go home and the various places clean whatever they can, then, there should be some good finds in amongst all those cans, as they come out 1 by 1. Ha. It's just so peaceful that early. Also, before it starts getting hot, too. There's an unending supply of beach so am turning into a coinhunter and hope to tap a gold ring amongst the tabs and caps. Almost $10 a day for 3 to 4 hours at most. Back is struggling, but, you do what you have to do, eh?! Hello from the South.

HH to all,

Capt Ron

Doesn't sound like a bad supplemental income along with the pretty good possibility of some sort of gold in your future. That could be almost $300 a month, not too shabby. Hope that's where I end up some day. Near a nice beach. 13 more years until I can retire. Can't wait!!