Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Delivering champagne netted me 3 silvers

jkline

Some friends live in a 1909 home-- I owed them for a couple lunches this summer, was never able to return the favor as they are in covid lockdown. As I can't return the favor, I dropped off some bubbly for the holiday.

I never asked to detect their place, because it has already been detected by another guy in town. However, in the last two weeks, the 'other guy' has missed 3 dimes and 2 quarters on two different properties, so I thought 'what the hell?'

Sporting Etrac with Elmy's Magic program, I was able to tease these out of the ground: 5 holes-- 3 silvers, 1 memorial and 1 old dog ID disk. Zero trash.

Happy Thanksgiving, all. I'm feeling thankful today.

Attachments

• 20211124_165056.jpg
    20211124_165056.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 130
Pretty nice 3 silvers, too. That Walker is a big one to miss, too.

Don't know about the other fellow you have making the rounds, but I've learned not to be afraid to hunt behind someone else. So many are just cherry picking, trying to cover as much ground as possible. Easy to miss some good targets, even a big silver. Good hunting! HH jim tn

ConGratz. Been seeing some Nice results with that program, will have to give
it a try. Nice detail on the Barber.
The 110 pattern posted in 2020 is not the magic ....it has a two step process ...the 110 and the magic added to produce coins in places that others have missed.
First step is to locate a target and the second to verify the target is in fact a coin.
Due to the ground freezing, however, the magic program will be in "beta testing " mode again with the few who have it for the winter months.
I can not test it, should a question be asked, out in the field now so Elmy's Magic program is on hold.

The 110 pattern posted in 2020 is not the magic ....it has a two step process ...the 110 and the magic added to produce coins in places that others have missed.
First step is to locate a target and the second to verify the target is in fact a coin.
Due to the ground freezing, however, the magic program will be in "beta testing " mode again with the few who have it for the winter months.
I can not test it, should a question be asked, out in the field now so Elmy's Magic program is on hold.
My detector is a one-step process and uses no magic. Just pure results. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!

I swear Jeff is some type of a half dollar magnet!!! The neighborhood he refers to is the beginning to an older section of town now in consideration for Historical Status locally. But Jim TN you’re right, who knows what angles he took vs what Jeff did but no matter, Jeff wins the prize!!

Nice finds, but at a site that old, I would not be too concerned about digging some trash… there is more there I’m sure.
That other guy sounds like a novice… he may have gotten over that half and did not dig it since it sounds so large.

And another! Ronstar was invited, but he's on a short leash today. Different 1900's home. A buck in clad and this. Obviously hit in the past--7" down. Didn't even look at numbers today, just listened to sounds.

Happy feast day, all.

Attachments

• 20211125_105327.jpg
    20211125_105327.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 82
And another! Ronstar was invited, but he's on a short leash today. Different 1900's home. A buck in clad and this. Obviously hit in the past--7" down. Didn't even look at numbers today, just listened to sounds.

Happy feast day, all.
so you got a dollar and 10 cents....$1.10......what ????? magic?????
Congrats on another barber !

Sweet Barber!

Thanks, Elmy.

Same Etrac Magic setup. That Barber had me chasing my tale-- this 2"x3" U nail and another nail were above and below it. I could hear it, but couldn't find it. I opened that plug 3x, feeling a tad exasperated because it is flipping cold and dammit I had to pee!

I'll drag Ron over Saturday and maybe we can tease more out.

Attachments

• 20211125_134230.jpg
    20211125_134230.jpg
    633 KB · Views: 69
Thanks, Elmy.

Same Etrac Magic setup. That Barber had me chasing my tale-- this 2"x3" U nail and another nail were above and below it. I could hear it, but couldn't find it. I opened that plug 3x, feeling a tad exasperated because it is flipping cold and dammit I had to pee!

I'll drag Ron over Saturday and maybe we can tease more out.
I thought maybe you were using the one step nox ....but I guess it took 2 steps to hit it between the nails.....the thing is you heard it....I would have looked at the coin id to see what I was chasing.....after 3 tries I would have also felt like , no it isn't possible.
Way to go believing in the detector that much and digging until the target came out a coin.
So many would have walked away on a target like that.
Again, and again, and again you have proven it does indeed find what others miss.
Ole Ron will be glad to help you clean up that spot...He is getting a handle on the f75 and may give you a run for the money !

Last edited:
Looks like your bubbly gift brought out the silver karma. Nice digs and way to understand your machine!