Updated my machine and took it out for an hour hunt today. After digging 10 plus targets i found the depth bar to be useless. Everything was showing 3 plus bars and the targets were modern clad and some as shallow as 1 inch and nothing deeper than 2.5 inches. I also found some targets where the machine was showing max bars and the targets were no deeper than 4 inches. Three of these were modern clad quarters. I will say the ID on all targets was just as good as before i updated. Just to clarify all these targets were coins, all clad. I hope they can get this resolved or somehow that i can go back to version 1.7.5. I wish i had not done the update now.