Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

detectorpro customer service anyone?

I was wondering if any of you have had to contact detectorpro for repairs lately? I have a set of headphones that is in need of attention and I am having a hard time getting them to contact me back.

I saw on their FB page that the company is under new ownership. I have sent an email, messaged them by phone and 2 messages through FB messenger and I know they saw those messages but no reply yet.

I am beginning to wonder about them now. Anyone else have issues lately?

Thanks for the info. I have forwarded the info that I need. I am glad you had a great service experience with them. I sold the broken ones that needed repair here on findmall. I hope he has a good experience with them as well.

Vesuvius

Does Mr. Bill (I think Crabtree) Still work for Detector Pro. He was such a great resource and every time I called him up and asked a question he was very kind and really knew his stuff so well. But it has been about 10 years since I called Detector Pro. My HH PI is still going strong!

RLOH

I have sent two emails to the "new" company and neither was returned. I am wondering how good the lifetime warranty really is? I am not impressed at all.

Sven

Did you try calling on the phone? Tesoro would never answer emails either but, always answered the phone.
Office Hours:
Monday-Friday
10:30AM-3:30PM
(90:geek: 333-2942

Mr. Bill retired from detectors a long time ago............

vito

I only had bad experience with them, even under original ownership. :thumbdown:

Dancer

Did you try calling on the phone? Tesoro would never answer emails either but, always answered the phone.
Office Hours:
Monday-Friday
10:30AM-3:30PM
(90:geek: 333-2942

Mr. Bill retired from detectors a long time ago............
Good info Sven