Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus meets Diamondback :surprised:

wltdwiz

hi all
thought you might like these photos of a nugget hunt with the deus i had the other day :detecting:
i was swinging the deus around in a wash in arizona & darn neer hit this little fellow
i beleve its a western diamond back rattle snake sleeping under a josha bush
he was kicked back & posed no danger but woke me up quick :surprised:
& before some 1 asks no i did not kill him he lives there im the visitor & he as i said posed no danger..

the deus rocks :thumbup:

[attachment 320042 0925151523a.jpeg]
[attachment 320043 0925151523a_Burst01.jpeg]
[attachment 320044 0925151525a.jpeg]

Oh the hell with that

i will :thumbup:

squirrel1 said:
Better when rattler meets 12 gauge!!!!!
If you can't get out of the way faster than you can get you gun & shoot you should stay at home & leave the desrt to those who believe " live and let live"

I hate snakes but that does make for a pretty cool photo !

Guards the cave of nuggets!

"Follow only if ye be men of valor! For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel, that no man yet has fought with it... and lived! BONES of full fifty men lie *strewn* about its lair! So! Brave knights! If you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth..."

Cheers,
John

Well said :starwars:

Now that's a find I could do with out.. :stretcher:

That's why I don't wear headphones in the summer,mild winters not even then.