Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did a little testing with my 800 today here are some VID #'s

Updating the list with some new items and will continue to do so , as for the bouncing numbers you may have a point but I myself made the calls to put multi numbers on the chart in some cases, they may lock in on one number but I was doing quick baseline readings eventually will fine tune to separate the numbers better. Owning too many machines for my own good I have an overload of TID numbers in my head and just wanted to see where it fell compared to the other machines. Again these are just quick preliminary results for Park1 setting, results may vary slightly.

Updated VID numbers Equinox 800 park mode 1 with default settings
1zqd2io.jpg

Thanks for posting! So happy we’re seeing real tests and reports from users!

Hopefully you can read them and see them but these are all of the targets I used for the numbers
sec9cy.jpg

n5fqrp.jpg

qyvo8p.jpg

2afaj6g.jpg

35d5aut.jpg

5mkpk.jpg

savingthepast....

Been trying to find Steve H's post you referred to..... could you link it or tell me exactly where to look?

Thanks

Nice he is usually very informative I will have to go check his out too, I love Steves site
SavingThePast said:
Steve H. has a really nice chart made up over on his forum also.

goldlubber said:
savingthepast....

Been trying to find Steve H's post you referred to..... could you link it or tell me exactly where to look?

Thanks

goldlubber...

Steve's post is on his own site. We are not allowed to do links here, on this site. You will have to do an internet search for Steve Herschbach's forum; he has a sub-forum just for the Equinox, and it's in there...

Steve