Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Difference in frequency

basstrackerman said:
Everyone gave honest replys . You called everyone liars. Digger repeats what everyone else already told you and he's the only honest answer you got huh. Lol. What the fu#&? Lmao

Nope,I’m not calling anyone a liar,and I believe you and everyone else gave a honest reply..so sorry basstrackerman for not saying that,thanks to everyone for your honest replies whether we agree or not..I just think that Digger is the only one I’ve seen who is open minded to what I’m saying,that’s all..No big deal to me if we don’t all agree,and I still think the 600 only runs 3 Frequencies.I will pick one up here soon and have it tested on a frequency analyzer,I’m sure somone close has one...If m wrong I’ll admit it..If I’m right I’m sure I’ll still have doubters.

Bigtom123 said:
basstrackerman said:
Everyone gave honest replys . You called everyone liars. Digger repeats what everyone else already told you and he's the only honest answer you got huh. Lol. What the fu#&? Lmao

Nope,I’m not calling anyone a liar,and I believe you and everyone else gave a honest reply..so sorry basstrackerman for not saying that,thanks to everyone for your honest replies whether we agree or not..I just think that Digger is the only one I’ve seen who is open minded to what I’m saying,that’s all..No big deal to me if we don’t all agree,and I still think the 600 only runs 3 Frequencies.I will pick one up here soon and have it tested on a frequency analyzer,I’m sure somone close has one...If m wrong I’ll admit it..If I’m right I’m sure I’ll still have doubters.

LMFAO. here is you're quote... "And has anyone been in direct contact with Minelabs engineers about this issue? I already know the answer is no,and I’m seeing the same guys throwing uneducated guesses out that I’ve read in the prior threads about the 600 frequencies.Yes,I’ve read them all from 2 years back,Same guys,exact same uneducated guesses with absolutely no merit."

Well, for your information, the detectors HAVE been checked with o-scopes, and the results posted and discussed ad naseum in the past. But you go ahead keep calling us names (as long its not the mod who will boot you, right?)

Jason in Enid said:
Bigtom123 said:
basstrackerman said:

LMFAO. here is you're quote... "And has anyone been in direct contact with Minelabs engineers about this issue? I already know the answer is no,and I’m seeing the same guys throwing uneducated guesses out that I’ve read in the prior threads about the 600 frequencies.Yes,I’ve read them all from 2 years back,Same guys,exact same uneducated guesses with absolutely no merit."

Well, for your information, the detectors HAVE been checked with o-scopes, and the results posted and discussed ad naseum in the past. But you go ahead keep calling us names (as long its not the mod who will boot you, right?)

Jason, you are a self proclaimed genius in this hobbie. I've seen you post total nonsense for years on many forums, and again here you are..I believe the cyber word is troll, I look at in more like a 3 ring circus and your the head clown..I honestly wouldn't believe a word you said if you drank a glass of Holy water and had your tongue notorized..I just feel bad for others who do..
I will do my own evaluation ,thank you

If there was that much difference between the 600 and 800 you would have heard it loud and clear here and it’s not happening and hasn't happened.
I’m guessing here but it’s only a few components on the circuit board and the program and the cost for them to have two different circuits boards would actually cost Minelab.
They made the 600 to appeal to the lower market that doesn’t want to put out the $899 cost.
But there is a strategy here that if you get the detector in someone’s hand the will become loyal to Minelab and sell more detectors and as they become more of a detecturist they will upgrade. They did that with the Xterra which had three models then the unit was doing so well the did some slight improvement and re introduced all three models. I have the older Xterra 70 and really like it and I have noticed that there are some similarities and I think the 600/800 are the new and improved Exterra detectors.
So I’m guess the multi frequency in in the 600/800 it just the 800 has more bells and whistles.
Doug