Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DIV SPILL...The best live dig video you will ever see!

REVIER

There are no words...just incredible!
"The kind of stuff dreams are made of!"
Honestly...in 1000 years I couldn't even dream this big.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZwXNHiulM[/video]

WOW! That is a great vid.:surprised:..i wonder what the backstory is on that loss? What a cool hole that turned out to be!
Mud

Explicative ! Explicative ! :yikes::clap:glad that was caught on video. I bet that hunters feet didn't touch the ground after that hole - air walking! Always dreamed of attending a DIV, step daughter lives 80 miles from there. I just hate to see hunters rubbing silver & gold coins that are fresh digs. But that's me, always will bug the numismatist in me.
HH - Bruce

Its GOLD, GOLD, GOLD!!!! Well, it's nearly 7am in the morning and this video has made me want to grab my detecting gear and head out for the nearest available spot to detect!! All of those coins were truly awesome finds. I did really cringe though when I watched the one guy start shovelling in the hole risking to scratch those coins. Those guy's just got a major long adrenaline rush and that's what we all look forward to in this awesome hobby! Very exciting and thanks for sharing!

Made my day, best 10 min on You Tube.

Thanks for documenting that Revier.

robez509 said:
Made my day, best 10 min on You Tube.

Thanks for documenting that Revier.

Not me...I just got the heads up about the vid on YouTube from someone on another forum.
It's new...I believe this happened within the last 2 weeks or so.
I just enjoyed watching it like everyone else.

That's what drives me, videos like this!!!! If like to think, one day I'll find a one in a million hit like that! If not, I've enjoyed every waking second I've spent with this hobby/ passion/ addiction. It amazes me what's out there under foot, and that not more people give it a try. I wanna go digging right now!!!!!!!

What a nail bitter!!!:clap: I didn't want the video to end. Unbelievable finds of a lifetime! :beers: Thanks for making the video and sharing it with us.

Great video - congrats on the hunt of a life time ! :beers: