Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

do you need windows 11 to update xp deus ws6 to 1.0

aval

I updated my deus 2 to 1.0 with no problem. My usb drive does not recognize the ws6. Please help

I updated my deus 2 to 1.0 with no problem. My usb drive does not recognize the ws6. Please
Make sure your using the single cord it won’t work with the 3 way I’ve heard I had no problems at all my problem was I had two serial numbers for two coils and I had it on the wrong number Duh!
And I used windows 7!!! On my old work computer
Mark

No but apparently will only work with certain browsers

Attachments

• IMG_3044.jpeg
    IMG_3044.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 56
Make sure your using the single cord it won’t work with the 3 way I’ve heard I had no problems at all my problem was I had two serial numbers for two coils and I had it on the wrong number Duh!
And I used windows 7!!! On my old work computer
Mark
Works with win7 that’s good

I used a MacBook Pro 2012 1/2 version with the latest iOS. I used chrome as my browser, safari is not supported. Happy camper, no more borrowing a winpc. The process was better than what I saw they used previously…downloading and unpacking / unzipping files for an installer, that’s the old way.