Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone have Andy Sabisch's updated Mode for the E-trac?

Where in Michigan are you, Tony? Andy Sabisch joined the Michigan treasure hunters club this year when he and his wife moved to Monroe, Mich. he is at most all meetings.

Not sure what to tell you as I have sent it to several local hunters here that are doing quite well with it . . . . . come to one of the Michigan Treasure Hunters meetings ad we can get you setup

Andy Sabisch

See if this looks like what you are looking for.

Ron in WV

Tony (Michigan) said:
He has been trying to email the mode to me twice now but I never get his email.

Make sure Andy's email isn't going to your junk folder. I have found important emails in my junk folder.

Rich

Andy Sabisch said:
Not sure what to tell you as I have sent it to several local hunters here that are doing quite well with it . . . . . come to one of the Michigan Treasure Hunters meetings ad we can get you setup

Andy Sabisch
Hi Andy, where is the meeting and when?

Tony, I will try and attach a screenshot of the pattern you are looking for. It is the one called 'My Mode 2" in the attachment.

Steve

Rich (Utah) said:
Tony (Michigan) said:
He has been trying to email the mode to me twice now but I never get his email.

Make sure Andy's email isn't going to your junk folder. I have found important emails in my junk folder.

Rich

I have checked. What's strange is newsletter gets through okay. He tried sending me the settings a couple times. I guess I'm just not supposed to get the updated program.:shrug:

sd51 said:
Tony, I now see that this is the same pattern that Ron in WV sent to you, sorry!
I'm just not supposed to get the update. I'll just have to struggle with what I have. That's life. Don't cry over spilled programs. :)

Tony, I was able to attach an image of the pattern when I responded to your question. Then, I realized it's the same patter that Ron in WV had already sent to you. Andy Sabisch loaded this onto my E-TRAC when I attended the July 30th bootcamp in Woodhaven, MI. I don't know if Andy has an update since July, bit I am having great success with this new pattern with his settings.

Steve

Here's my settings...
Threshold Level 32, volume limit 30, volume gain 24, response smooth, number of tones 2, sounds conduct, variability 25, limits 30, deep on, fast off, trash density high, ground difficult.

I have been using only the 8x6 sef coil and have been able to find the silver amongst all the trash by going slow. Hope this helps!

Steve

Hi Steve,

I am curious about your settings... trying to unlock new secrets in my Etrac :). You listed TTC in your settings above.

Here's my settings...
Threshold Level 32, volume limit 30, volume gain 24, response smooth, number of tones 2, sounds conduct, variability 25, limits 30, deep on, fast off, trash density high, ground difficult.

I would think that TTC would give you high tones for the iron that normally falls in the bottom right of the screen... (similar to running ferrous tones on the Explorer). I guess you are disc'ing out to lower stuff with the Andy S. pattern, so do you find this gives you the "good stuff" when you get the high tone? I know that a lot of people run an open screen on TTF, but I would think you need a disc with TTC. Am I on track with my thoughts?

Thanks for the new spin... I love learning the minelab machines!!

Tim.

You are correct about discing out the high ferrous metals when using TTC. See Ron's pattern earlier in this thread and you'll see ferrous 28 to 35 is disced out. TTF has its place and as you said is used with a pretty much an open screen or you can use the relic mode. I often work areas where TTF will drive me crazy with all the tones. I prefer using Andy's pattern in TTC (in Ron's response) since the deep old coins can have ferrous values greater than "12". Keep in mind that the Coin mode that came with the E-TRAC was created using an air test. The more media (soil) between the surface and the coin can and will cause the ferrous value to be greater than the expected "12".