Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Trac Beach pattern

Was wondering if anyone has a good E-Trac beach pattern they would like to share. I live in So. Cal and have plenty of coastline to detect. I have been using the standard beach pattern that comes on my E-Trac and was lookin for something maybe a bit better. Any Help appreciated. Thanks

Was wondering if anyone has a good E-Trac beach pattern they would like to share. I live in So. Cal and have plenty of coastline to detect. I have been using the standard beach pattern that comes on my E-Trac and was lookin for something maybe a bit better. Any Help appreciated. Thanks
This is a great question im also interested in a good beach program

I don't have alot of experience beach hunting-- I just switched between Andy's program and an open screen.

Found my first gold ring, 10k, by digging everything. It rang up something like 18 24.
Andy’s coin pattern is what I run too.

@Sky-- a youtube search can show you how to set it up on your machine. Make sure you try Elmy's program. I want to give that a try this spring, though it will be hard putting my ctx down.

Fwiw, I usually hunt in an open screen, so don't stress over programs. Just go slow and listen.

@Sky-- a youtube search can show you how to set it up on your machine. Make sure you try Elmy's program. I want to give that a try this spring, though it will be hard putting my ctx down.

Fwiw, I usually hunt in an open screen, so don't stress over programs. Just go slow and listen.
thanks for the tip ! I appreciate it

maybe thats why I havent been too successful at finding much jewelry on the beach. I'm just pulling lots of coins and very rarely a ring. Maybe I open the mask up all the way. Any thoughts ?

Try it.......you soon know what not to dig like tent pegs,hair grips,chunks of iron etc but you are giving yourself every chance of not missing those smaller thinner rings,many which fall into the pull tab range.

thank you...I don't detect beaches and if you could chime in with more I am sure all would appreciate it.
Have a look at this...

The pattern shown there is what I use at the beach.