Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Trac Beach pattern

Have a look at this...

The pattern shown there is what I use at the beach.
So is this a good setting for Beach detecting ?

IMO.....I think it will miss the small toe rings that come in at 1 to 3 co...white gold.... and also the thin gold chains and small jewelry....
I would think that nuke em's pattern is a little better ..... but as I said....I am no where near a beach.
Yeah and I think here in Southern California the way the beaches are so crowded with people pretty much year round I would think some would be losing toe rings small jewelry etc but I'm going to give it a shot on both patterns

So is this a good setting for Beach detecting ?

It has worked well for me. I would say create it and test it on your machine with some of the questionable objects others have mentioned....small chains, small rings, etc. I can tell you that I have found many small SILVER rings with it and some small SILVER chains.

I wish I could tell you about all my experiences finding gold!... but I've only found a few gold items...all gold wedding bands. One was pretty thin and rang up in the nickel/pulltab range. I dont have many gold items to test with.

Oh and yes this pattern does a great job of finding pull tabs but avoids bottle caps.

andy s zip

Attachments

• Andy_S_Coin_Hunting_Pattern_(12JAN09).zip
    269 bytes · Views: 130
I do know that I have dug a lot of indian head pennies that were in the 1 to 3 ferrous and 32 to 37 conductive that andy s pattern would have missed if I were using the andy s pattern.
No pattern is perfect so you have to use what you are comfortable with.

maybe something like a modified andy s pattern ???????
To get all the coins and rings and chains ?

Attachments

• modified andy s.zip
    212 bytes · Views: 127
Downloaded both and going to give them a try tomorrow. One thing, I forgot how to get them to my E-trac ! I forgot what folder to put them in. Can someone Help me out ? Sorry and thanks so much

Downloaded both and going to give them a try tomorrow. One thing, I forgot how to get them to my E-trac ! I forgot what folder to put them in. Can someone Help me out ? Sorry and thanks so much
make a pattern folder on your desktop and move them or copy them from downloads to the patterns folder.